Motgum manufactures arms in all shapes and sizes, mostly according to customer's specification. Thanks to a common frame that we developed, launching a new type of arm is a simple process based on customer's prototype or a technical drawing. Of the entire range of MOTGUM products, wiper arms prove to be most durable and corrosion-resistant. In the rigorous salt chamber testing process, they achieve a result of well above 480 hours (ASTM B – 117 criteria). Compact, all-metal construction of arms as well as highest quality steel used for their production provide perfect stiffness, which allows for reliable wiper operation regardless of temperature conditions.
– made of strain-hardened steel sheets with anti-corrosion aluzinc coating above 25ľm,
– rolled, zinc-coated steel bars of improved stiffness (C45 material), with calibrated arm tip for easy and reliable wiper assembly,
– arm heads made of aluminum or aluzinc,
– sleeves and rivets manufactured on precision turning lathes, made of certified, corrosion-resistant raw materials.
– specially designed, purpose-manufactured springs and joints (CII material), selected to comply with most rigorous dynamic requirements. These provide prefect pressure of wiper blade against the windscreen in all conditions.
Head cover – made of PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate) – a plastic resin of exceptional mechanical properties and high endurance to atmospheric factors.
Coating – powder paint: polyester resin of high resistance to UV radiation and atmospheric factors (salts, acids, exhaust pollution).